Diskussion zu meiner Leistungskurve

Zylinderkopf, Nockenwelle, Ventile, Kipphebel, Motorblock, Pleuel, Kolben, Kurbelwelle, Auspuff, Krümmer...

Moderator: TR-Freunde-Team

head_guy6

Beitrag von head_guy6 »

V8 hat geschrieben:
head_guy6 hat geschrieben:Notice how the original CP cam dies as it goes over 4000rpm, just at the point the 42A "goes nuts".
Can not be the CP cam or can not be an engine on CP-level.
German rating for CP engine is K105/5700 which is exactely
what I was aware driving a CP years ago.

If PI is setup correctly it revs easy beyond 6000
and gets a cut than feeling that enough is enough.
Dass ist doch blodsinn.
Ich habe diese leistungskurve in archive und hab mein eigene LPS gehabt.

Peak power on the CP cam is always about 5000rpm REAL, and very rarely more than 135PS.
I want to see a STANDARD engine do 6000rpm (your rev counter is WAY OUT), as the next thing to run into a BRICK WALL is the rear silencer and the air filter.

Here we go again. REPEAT

NOTICE very carefully how the torque drops like a stone after 4000rpm and the power really peaks before 5000rpm.
Driving such an engine harder to 6000rpm is just a total waste of time,or have you never heard of CHANGING GEAR??
:hm:

Bild
MadMarx
Institution
Institution
Danksagung erhalten: 284 Mal

Beitrag von MadMarx »

bei all diesen kurven, die ich letzten tage sah, vermisse ich einen echten ausdruck eines leistungsprüfstands, mit luftdruck, ansaugtemperatur, usw, usw....hier sieht man nur excel-graphen, die letztlich wenig aussagen.

ich meine sowas wie das hier:
Bild
To boldly go where no man has gone before
fignon83
Profi
Profi

Beitrag von fignon83 »

Chris: ist richtig.
head-guy: deine Leistugsdaten und Aussagen zum CP decken sich mit meinen Erfahrungen. Aber was nicht sein darf, das nicht sein kann (jaja ich weiß, normalerweise umgekehrt, passt hier aber besser so rum rein)
head_guy6

Beitrag von head_guy6 »

MadMarx hat geschrieben:bei all diesen kurven, die ich letzten tage sah, vermisse ich einen echten ausdruck eines leistungsprüfstands, mit luftdruck, ansaugtemperatur, usw, usw....hier sieht man nur excel-graphen, die letztlich wenig aussagen.
oh for goodness sakes Marx!!!
That was no EXCEL GRAPH.

I made it perfectly clear these were Simulator. unfortunately for you my simulator is uncannily accurate, as I know all the different variables in detail and by heart to an extent you will never do.
For me it's a useful tool, and each tool is like cave ape times...it saves me time.

If you have bad tools go back to the caves.I don't have time for your stupid criticisms.

FYI:-
I also happen to have built and tested the head and some of the engines I supply figures for.
Have you ever designed anything in you life?
Have you ever got your hands dirty actually doing the HARD WORK modifying a critical engine component and redesigning it from scratch?

I mean, ffs (!) I actually am involved with some PROPER companies that have PROPER facilities and have been involved in lots of PROPER motorsport over the years,including some of the most successful Ford and Opel (cos XE) engines out there.

One of them actually supplies me all sorts of bits, including theV64V cams for my Jaguar engine. They know the difference between a LCA of 105 and 107 degrees and don't question why I am specifying that.

Your kind of engine "tuners" I meet every day of the week but sure as f...k they would never be competent enough to work for Cosworth, and all they can do is order crap stuff from JE and say it's "designed".

Isn't that what cambridge motorsport set out to do.
Supply cheap crap JE pistons for legacy engines which would never melt them because they would never even make 100bhp/L.

Damn it! I actually MAKE piston forgings.
What do you know?
Do you know what is the difference between extruded seed alloy and casting seed alloy? Wossner and why they go for cheaper mahle forgings....venolia, mondiale, Omega, and the defunct Doncaster stuff?
What is RR59?

Do you have any idea what is involved in the manufacturing and testing process,in order to be able to back up data, not with BS but with stuff which is repeatable time after time after time, until people start copying your stuff because they know it works??

Are you aware what is involved in designing and making say a successful exhaust valve shape?
Maybe an exhaust primary length, and why?

Can you kindly tell me what reprinting your power graph ACTUALLY DOES?

It's a 4 cylinder carburettor engine in a 6 cylinder thread.

This should already make you hesitate a little before you bore us yet again with the tractor engine details...BUT NO, Marx and his best mate Kaka know best.
They will always throw crap on anything I say, because they don't believe a word of doing things properly with proper engineering or proper craftsmanship going right back to Coventry climax or Duckworth in the UK.

I mean the bore/stroke ratio are not even in the same league, neither is the valve area (heavily restricted even on the heavily exaggerated 200 Bhp TR4 engines everyone and their dog are claiming to make from that heap of crap)

WTF is this supposed to mean, apart from I doubt whether you have ever worked on a modified TR6 in your life. never mind a proper 4v engine?? :boese:
Zuletzt geändert von head_guy6 am 03.04.2012, 19:31, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
MadMarx
Institution
Institution

Beitrag von MadMarx »

head_guy6 hat geschrieben: Can you kindly tell me what reprinting your power graph ACTUALLY DOES?
my graph was just an example what I would like to see. your estimation tool might be quite good but as Kas says:

"One valid test tells more than 10000 expert opinions."
head_guy6

Beitrag von head_guy6 »

MadMarx hat geschrieben:
head_guy6 hat geschrieben: Can you kindly tell me what reprinting your power graph ACTUALLY DOES?
my graph was just an example what I would like to see. your estimation tool might be quite good but as Kas says:

"One valid test tells more than 10000 expert opinions."
KAS go and suck it.

He wasn't standing over me in my workshop when I was doing work in 1982.
Now they all use my stuff, because I read all he had to say then, and it wasn't anything but recycled regurgitated crap back in 1982, and hasn't said/done anything new in 35 years.

You're an idiot of the first order.
You left your brain out of gear somewhere on the ring, and it's a curable German condition to carry on making the same mistakes time and time again without questioning.

It's even a curable condition to stop selling that printed crap to everyone in Germany.

I repeat, your condition is entirely CURABLE.
Just switch your brain back on.

You will find your car goes faster, you feel lighter and suddenly you can re-acquire the independence you had as a teenager.
Zuletzt geändert von head_guy6 am 04.04.2012, 06:55, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
MadMarx
Institution
Institution

Beitrag von MadMarx »

Okay - I keep silence, go on .... feel free.
I'm always surprised about your being offended by a simple question.
MadMarx
Institution
Institution

Beitrag von MadMarx »

head_guy6 hat geschrieben: In fact if I were you I would say go and suck Kastner yourself.

You're an idiot of the first order.
:hm:

My answer:
If you would be that wizard you are telling us all the time.....your name would be named with Weslake, Riccardo, Illmore, Cosworth, and some other famous people.

While you stood in you small shop, grinding at some TR6 heads, Kas Kastner has beaten down Porsche in IMSA racing leaque.....Top world motorsport, with top cars, and top drivers and big budget......

where were you then?
Grinding heads as nowhere man I would say.
you come from dust and go to dust and nobody noticed.

Sorry, but that is the truth, even in Perm (where nobody knows where on this planet this is)
fignon83
Profi
Profi

Beitrag von fignon83 »

At least I know where Perm is located. And I also know that Kas good days are long gone. And I know that for his succesfull times it was japanese engeneering and much more money and not american knowledge what ruled those days, with all respect.
MadMarx
Institution
Institution

Beitrag von MadMarx »

Well - what is the difference between Kas and GT?

Answer:
Kas says, do this and do that, grind off here, weld on there.....and my car gets fast enough to get the first row on the grid.
Even in England, at Brands I did class win against English TR4's.

GT instead starting this voodoo crap, telling about his secrets without telling anything handy and end up with : ".....give me tons of money and I'll make you things that beat down everthing on this planet. "

That's the difference.

Kas maybe had his days, but he HAD days.....I'm still waiting for GT days to come on if ever.

But this thread is taking a wrong direction now.....I better shut up.
MadMarx
Institution
Institution

Beitrag von MadMarx »

fignon83 hat geschrieben:...... And I know that for his succesfull times it was japanese engeneering and much more money and not american knowledge what ruled those days, with all respect.
BTW.....before Kas came to that Nissan team, the gang was a loser team, backmarkers ......big money for nothing.
After Kas took charge the team won 4 times IMSA championship.
fignon83
Profi
Profi

Beitrag von fignon83 »

Chris, if you know how japanese companies run teams you would understand. Not to underestimate Kas merits but it´s not the same. He was the leader just for the public not in reality. That is what us-people told me after our last years discussion. And that infomation fits perfect with that I know about japanese teams.
head_guy6

Beitrag von head_guy6 »

oh grief you have to start with all this "defend the damn Kas love in"

When will you get over it.
There are a zillion individuals in the tuning biz 1000s of times more useful and innovative than some bloke playing with Triumphs in the USA, who has never actually manufactured anything in his life.

Think of a quick name PENSKE.

At least they MAKE something really good, overpriced for sure, but it's a reference, and they contribute to a global motorsport industry at a high level.

The only thing I can think of as a reference for your KK is some ancient tractor engines from the 50s.

As I say, ALL you have to lose is your chains.
The whole narrow mindset, living in the past, not thinking for yourself and worshipping some stupid icons.

As for me, what was I doing when I wasn't grinding heads?

Playing scales then playing Brahms and Mozart..
... you know like kids inGermany used to have to do, to prove they could stick it as a trad thing not play computer games from after school until bedtime!

...In all told a thousand times more skilled than getting cast iron sh..t up my nose and losing my nerve defending stuff which is worth ZERO in real life.

:o
Zuletzt geändert von head_guy6 am 04.04.2012, 06:58, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
fignon83
Profi
Profi

Beitrag von fignon83 »

Mr.Polite, but you will not say that you can recording a concert with 2 mics as good as with 40? This ist definitily not possible. That is bullshit. it could be possible with todays technology and soundengineering to create with just 2 mics a better result than with 40mics 30 years ago.
mn-nl
Spezialist
Spezialist
Danksagung erhalten: 32 Mal

Beitrag von mn-nl »

Guys, have you still not found out who pisses further?
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Motor“